Monday 28 May 2012

To blog or not to blog

I have toyed with the idea of starting a blog for a long time now.  I feel like I have so much to share but I also feel like no one will be interested in reading what I have to say.  So even if no one follows my blog, at the very least I will be documenting my thoughts for my own future reference.


Not just a mum......
So many times I have heard the phrase "just a mum".  After my first child was born, I suffered Post Natal Depression and that's how I felt.  I felt like I had lost my identity and that I had become "just a mum".  Through my battle with PND, I came to realise, that I am so much more than "just a mum".

Through this blog, I am going to share my life and the things that interest me because I now know that I am more than "just a mum".

No comments:

Post a Comment